Three Weeks Before The Election
Hours after the New York Post published a story about Hunter Biden's involvement with Ukrainian natural gas company Burisma - an article with numerous sources and an article that, as more evidence has emerged, further incriminated the Biden Crime Family:
- Facebook reduced the article's distribution on its platform
- Twitter blocked users from sharing the story
Is this a bipartisan approach? Or is it more consistent with Big Tech's history of bias?
Sources: LA Times
Three quarters of the Facebook posts flagged for "civic harassment" titled to the Right.
Content moderators who lean heavily Left are in charge of what gets said and what gets stifled.
A moderator for Facebook was caught on video proudly proclaiming:
"If someone is waring a MAGA hat, I am going to delete them for terrorism."
Sources: Washington Times, Project Veritas
Twitter only started banning and suspending prominent users in 2015.
Of prominent politically active individuals who are known to have been suspended since then, 21/22 are supporters of Donald Trump.
Twitter is so liberal that it's conservative employees "don't feel safe to express their opinions" according to CEO Jack Dorsey.
Sources: Quilette, Vox
Unsurprising for many but...
- Europe fined Google $2.7 billion for manipulating search results.
- Research at Harvard University found that. Google's search rankings are not objective
- Google Executive Eric Schmidt worked directly with the Clinton Campaign in 2016
- Google representatives attended multiple White House meetings during the first seven years of the Obama presidency
- Almost 250 individuals left government service to work for Google or vice versa while Obama was in office
- Google has secret blacklists, at least one of which had prevented users from searching for conservative media sites as confirmed on 7/22/2020
Sources: USA Today, Vox, New York Post
Owned by Google and has a long history stifling conservative voices - just see how they've treated Steven Crowder for years.
Join the newsletter to receive the latest updates in your inbox.