There's been hundreds of sworn affidavits claiming that voter fraud occurred in the November 3rd election.
Lying on sworn affidavits can result in jail time. Here's a break down of some of the claims.
98% Of Questionable Ballots For Biden
In a sworn affidavit filed in Georgia, an experienced poll watcher claimed that she found batches of pristine ballots during the states' recount. She added that these ballots were unusually uniform in their markings and 98% of them were votes for Biden.
Source: Court Listener
Impossibly Perfect Ballots
Poll workers in Georgia claimed that they saw perfect ballots during the recount.
"They all had perfect black bubbles and all were Biden select" - Carlos Silva, registered Democrat. DeKalb County.
“The ballots appeared to be perfectly filled out as though they were pre-printed with the presidential candidate selected. They did not look like a person filled this out at home,” - Robbin Hall, Fulton County
Source: The Epoch Times
No Voter Verification
Poll workers in MA and GA claimed that there was no effort to verify signatures on the envelopes of mail-in ballots.
A poll worker in Detroit stated they were told not to ask for identification when voters arrived in person.
Sources: The Epoch Times
Thousand Ballots Arriving Overnight
“At approximately 4:30 a.m., tens of thousands of ballots were brought in and placed on eight long tables. Unlike the other ballots, these boxes were brought in from the rear of the room,” “I specifically noticed that every ballot I observed was cast for Joe Biden,” - Andrew Sitto, poll challenger
Ballots Being Counted Multiple Times
Witnesses in Michigan claimed that they witnessed thousands of ballots being counted numerous times through Dominion Machines.
“I observed numerous employees, city workers, running batches of ballots through the tabulators countless times, without discarding them first,” - Melissa Carone, assisted Dominion at Detroit’s ballot-counting site
Sources: The Epoch Times
Detroit election workers claimed that they were instructed to the back-date ballots that were mailed and to ignore errors.
- 35,000 ballots in PA that were returned the same day they were sent out.
- 23,000 ballots in PA that had a return date earlier than the sent date.
- 51,000 ballots in Pennsylvania were marked as returned just a single day after they were sent out.
Source: Election Project
Human Error, Consistently Benefiting Biden
- Nine days after the election, officials in Georgia still couldn't explain the glitches that occurred with Dominion Voting Systems.
- 6,000 Republican votes were counted as for Democrats in Antrim County, flipping the results fraudulently.
- Democrats originally won Oakland County. Then, a technical glitch was fixed and Republicans rightfully won.
- 3,000 votes, majority for Trump, weren't uploaded in Georgia until discovered two weeks after the election.
- 2,600 votes in a second Georgia county weren't counted initially, until discovered during a recount process.
- A third county in Georgia missed a heap of ballots that were again, majority for Trump. They were discovered during a recount.
Poll Watchers Obstructed
Some were barred from entering the polling stations and others were set at a distance where they couldn't effectively observe.
Dirty Voter Rolls
Join the newsletter to receive the latest updates in your inbox.