The Definition of 'Racism'
Activists redefined the meaning of 'racism' to claim White people cannot experience it.
"The belief that some races are better than others, or the unfair treatment of someone because of his or her race" [Cambridge]
The 'new' definition
"An ideology of racial domination in which the presumed biological or cultural superiority of one or more racial groups is used to justify or prescribe the inferior treatment or social position(s) of other racial groups" [Harvard]
The addition of the word "racial domination" is key. Activists claim that domination requires power and that only White people in America have power (despite the diversity of our government and institutions). Therefore, they argue:
- Only White Americans can be racist
- White Americans themselves cannot experience racism or reverse racism
Why activists redefined racism
This comes with a cost of anti-White discrimination. To hide Anti-White racism, activists redefined 'Racism' to pretend it doesn't apply. Additionally, controlling the definition protects the activists from being labeled 'racist' themselves.
Examples of Racism Against White People
Using the real definition of racism, any time White Americans are discriminated against because of their race, it is racism, as it is for any other race.
Here are specific examples where anti-White racism exists.
- Under The Biden Administration, COVID relief discriminated against White Americans, sometimes specifically White men. Minorities and races were prioritized instead regardless of the actual need for relief.
- The CDC decided to expedite vaccines for essential workers instead of the elderly (at most risk) because the elderly were disproportionately White.
- Companies, schools, and federal institutions mandate Critical Race Theory and spread ideas that promote discriminating and stereotyping based on race.
- Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot sent a letter to Chicago media saying wouldn't interview White journalists.
- Oakland gave low-income families $500 per month as long as they weren't White.
- Specific Democrats Senators said they would vote against Biden's nominees if they were White.
- White Americans (and also Asian-Americans) are discriminated against in college applications.
- Lieutenant Colonels in the U.S. Military said White males are the problem.
- The Journal of the American Psychoanalytic Association published that "Whiteness is a condition one first acquires and then one has—a malignant, parasitic-like condition to which “white” people have a particular susceptibility."
- Morgan Stanley's summer program was not accepting straight White people (or Asian males).
Join the newsletter to receive the latest updates in your inbox.