Thank you for your support, readership, and pursuit of truth.
In recent years, our country has changed. It’s become more and more difficult to speak with family and friends, to share our perspectives without being demonized or censored, and to get accurate information.
How did this happen? The media started pushing agendas rather than reporting the truth. They forgot the true purpose of journalism and, in turn, polarized America into a state of confusion and conflict.
My solution to this problem was to build an independent platform that would cover important news simply and thoroughly, without influence from big corporations or political parties.
After a year and a half of immense work, here’s how Unwoke Narrative is doing:
- 500,000+ people reached per month
- 210,000+ followers on social media
- 10,000+ newsletter subscriptions
- 170+ articles spanning a range of topics
- 3+ newsletters a week, with more planned
- Shares by prominent voices like Charlie Kirk, Donald Trump Jr., Andy Frisella, and Jack Posobiec.
We’ve been able to do all this with a small but highly passionate team, using our spare time to research, write, edit, and produce content that’s changing this country for the better.
This year, we want to dive deeper. We want to cover more stories and provide more value to you. The only way to do this is through reader support.
During the month of March, you can help us make Unwoke Narrative sustainable for just $5/month. Together, we’ll be restoring journalism and building Unwoke into a platform that empowers readers through simple, selective, and fact-based reporting.
If just 5% of our readers pitch in, we’ll be well on our way.
Paid subscribers will also receive:
- Exclusive content and events, like weekly Q&As,
- Ability to vote on and request the content you want us to cover,
- Access to website comments and community,
- And 20% off our merchandise (coming soon!)
Thank you for believing in us and in our mission to report the truth simply. We couldn’t have gotten this far without your readership, and we hope you will support us by becoming a paid subscriber as we strive to grow and improve Unwoke Narrative.
We really can’t do this work without your help.
Founder of Unwoke Narrative